Friday, June 12, 2015

Houston, We Have a NEW Problem

I am more than a Taylor Swift fan. I am officially addicted. Partly due to being shushed every time I try to interact with my new co-workers, I am plugging into my headphones and listening to music. And it's Taylor Swift 24/7. I miss my Metallica and GNR days but I guess I am not as angry as I was during that phase?

Side note: I'm angry enough to punch the shusher in his junk...

Would it be inappropriate to start a GoFundMe campaign for Taylor Swift concert tickets? Would that make me shallow? I put the kiddo first and just spent $300 on his new soccer season... Now, I am broke (well, I am always broke).

Side note: The kiddo got invited to be on the Academy Select Gold team and we are super proud, so any and all money is worth it. Son before Swift... *sniffle*

Side side note: I wonder why I didn't mention shanking the shusher? That's more my style and it has such amazing alliteration. Plus, his junk? Gross. Not going anywhere near that. Not even for justified revenge.

Side side side note: If you haven't watched What Happens in Vegas, you should. Because it's an awesome movie and it taught me about junk punching followed by yelling "YOU KNOW WHY" and You Know Why is going to be the name of my future bar. I promise there will be more than just wine served.

Do I ever make sense on these blogs?? I just ramble. Plus, I am having a war within my own mind about the best Taylor Swift song. It's a tie between Red and Mean (you bullies in high school know who you are).




No comments:

Post a Comment